Thread: Fwb300s

Fwb300s

Hi could someone let me know what sort of money these go fir?

Cheers Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SCW22 View Post
    Hi could someone let me know what sort of money these go fir?

Cheers Steve
    Maybe £120 for a rough working example up to £400 for a vgc universal model Depends greatly on condition and particular model. The running boar ones can make over a grand if they have a good dual element 'scope.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Thanks Garvin

I was looking at one at auction not far from me. It it’s already at 400 without fees before it starts.

Steve

I suppose prices may go up a bit here now Steve, since it will presumably cost more to import them from Germany?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by SCW22 View Post
    Thanks Garvin

I was looking at one at auction not far from me. It it’s already at 400 without fees before it starts.

Steve
    If it’s a standard 300S, that would need to be mint with all the bits to justify that price. Or a U or RT or other rare special 300.

As Danny says, rough ones start around £120-140, and superb examples are high-300s to £400, maybe £450 if exceptional. Decent users that anyone would be happy to own and use are regularly found for £250 or so.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    If it’s a standard 300S, that would need to be mint with all the bits to justify that price. Or a U or RT or other rare special 300.

As Danny says, rough ones start around £120-140, and superb examples are high-300s to £400, maybe £450 if exceptional. Decent users that anyone would be happy to own and use are regularly found for £250 or so.
    The best value airguns in the airgun market. The barrel is worth £120 alone.

Running target

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post

If you can find nice RTs for this money, please contact me, I'll,take all,uv got!
    J.
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]

Quote Originally Posted by 1shot1kill View Post
    If you can find nice RTs for this money, please contact me, I'll,take all,uv got!
    J.
    Definitely not. RTs are silly money (£1000). But worth it.

My comments are about the regular S model.

Hammer price was £460 so with taxes/charges £584

Steve

If you don’t want to pay ridiculous auctioneer costs and want a 300S I would suggest you try the catawiki web site, they are auctions but not expensive and usually have at least one FWB 300 for sale every week. I have used in past and picked up my pristine FWB 150 from there not long ago. They post to UK for about €25-35. They post to your door.
    Not quite sure how it works post brexit though to be fair.
    I am sure other forum users have used Catawiki, your money is not taken until you have safely received goods.

Thanks Dave49 I’ll have a look into that.

Steve