Most of us who tinker with airguns probably have some jars and bottles with stuff like Pellgunoil, Secret sauce, Heavy Tar, Bumslide etc.
I've been thinking a bit about which alternative products that can be used, and perhaps it also is possible to mix home made versions?
Its not that the speciality products are all that expensive, but for us who dont live in the US or UK, the products are not always easily available, plus the shipping can often cost double or three times the price of a small jar of grease...
So I'm hoping to share some of my own "alternative" sources and ideas, and hope some of you have some ideas or tips about products too

-For spring and guide lubrication I have been using a white teflon bicycle grease lately, it seems to work well with tight synthetic guides.

-For piston lubrication in spring guns I have used Maccaris Molypaste for a while, as it stays put and seems to work really well.
I have been contemplating about adding graphite powder to a 70% Honda moly paste to make it a bit more sticky.

-I have used Anschutz "Gleitfett" for synthetic piston seal lubrication a while, and it works really well, but my small tube is empty soon. Are there any good alternatives that don't contain silicone?

-what do people use in pumpers and co2 guns, except for speciality products?