Thread: Gareth Harris "Ice"

rgc_swanseaARC is offline He's not the Stig,,,He's the Stig's Welsh cousin

Gareth Harris "Ice"

Hi Gents,

It is with immense sadness that yesterday i learned about the sad passing of one of the "originals" from our Theoben Forum days.
    Gareth, known as "Ice" on the forums sadly passed away after a battle with a cruel illness.

Some of us have been incredibly fortunate to have spent time with Gareth over the years and his love of all things shooting, mountain biking and the love for his family were unquestioned.

Professionally he was a painter and decorator but moreover he was an incredible person and friend to many.

I knew him from shooting for 10+ years and as he only lived 45 mins or so from me he also painted a few of my houses over the years.

He will be missed greatly and my thoughts and im sure others are with his wife, kids, grandkids and family.

RIP Gareth, you truly were one of the good guys!
    Theoben TTR1 .177, Steven B Blue/Grey Laminate Stock, Nutshot Mod, Hawke Sidewinder 10x42 Tac IR
    Daystate Pulsar. 177, Donny FL Sumo Mod, Pard NV008LRF

Thank you Rhys I came on to post about Gareth's sad demise. But it is fitting you posted about this true gent as you probably knew him better than me. Gareth was one of the real good guys now he has been taking far too, young leaving a young family and grandchildren. RIP Gareth it was an honour to know you.