Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eusta LP210 pistol freshly serviced

A nicely machined polyurethane parachute type piston seal would make a world of difference to performance.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Interesting pistol

Whilst watching your recent Pistol Part 2 on the tube yesterday evening Matt, I wasn’t really aware of this LP210 hence I thought a search might show more info.

Out of interest Matt how would you describe the trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Interesting pistol

Whilst watching your recent Pistol Part 2 on the tube yesterday evening Matt, I wasn’t really aware of this LP210 hence I thought a search might show more info.

Out of interest Matt how would you describe the trigger?
    I just tried it again and I would describe the trigger as a crisp light single stage. (tiny bit of travel on mine but I wouldn't call it two stage)

Obviously as it is such a short pistol you really have to concentrate on your sight alignment/trigger control when firing it, and it took a while to zero it in.
    Eventually I got it shooting accurately for me and I really like it.

The plastic grip & frame give it a top heavy feel I actually quite like, not sure why though.
    Maybe because most other air pistols are just heavy all over, and can feel like weighty lumps.

According to Encyclopaedia of Spring Air Pistols they weren't imported to the U.K and after keeping an eye out for a few years I eventually found one for sale in Germany, where they do come up occasionally.

Cheers,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by ptdunk View Post
    I just tried it again and I would describe the trigger as a crisp light single stage. (tiny bit of travel on mine but I wouldn't call it two stage)

Obviously as it is such a short pistol you really have to concentrate on your sight alignment/trigger control when firing it, and it took a while to zero it in.
    Eventually I got it shooting accurately for me and I really like it.

The plastic grip & frame give it a top heavy feel I actually quite like, not sure why though.
    Maybe because most other air pistols are just heavy all over, and can feel like weighty lumps.

According to Encyclopaedia of Spring Air Pistols they weren't imported to the U.K and after keeping an eye out for a few years I eventually found one for sale in Germany, where they do come up occasionally.

Cheers,
    Matt
    Cheers Matt, appreciate your thoughts