Thread: Eusta LP210 pistol freshly serviced

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Eusta LP210 pistol freshly serviced

Hi all,
    with my collecting starting to concentrate on rarer pistols I was very happy to get this concentric Eusta LP210 succesfully delivered from Germany

[IMG][/IMG]

I know a few other people on here have reported pellets not making it down the barrel and mine was the same, and it shot with a loud crack usually indicating something wasn't sealing properly.

I noticed crumbly piston crumbs in the barrel and around the transfer ports so I took it apart to discover a crumbly 'cheese' plastic piston seal that was no longer sealing around the barrel.

[IMG][/IMG]

I set about making a three piece leather seal, the first needed a countersunk style hole cutting in it to fit tightly around the end of the piston, and the other two with holes to seal around the barrel. they were then glued to each other with cyanoacrylate adhesive (super glue) which bonds leather very well.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The new seal had to match the depth of the old one to give the the cocking lever linkage a bit of slack.

Now the shot cycle is lovely, with no crack or boing. It reminds me of the Jumbo/Champion shot cycle but without their twang.
    it now does a very consistant 265fps with 7.33 4.52 Falcon accuracy +, which seem to fit where other pellets are quite tight.

It really is a lovely pistol, I'm not a fan of co2 replica pistols but there's something very pleasing about the Eusta's similarity to a ppk type pistol.
    Having taken it apart I can see that even though it's quite cheaply made it is a good quality little pistol.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I love it!

Cheers,
    Matt
    Last edited by ptdunk; 09-01-2021 at 04:18 PM.