Thread: Daystate Competa pistol

Daystate Competa pistol

I have recently made some rather expensive air gun purchases, so now I have to pay the price by selling my Daystate Competa .177 pistol , complete with its original Daystate case and filler adapter, this pistol is in excellent condition and shoots without fault , this is of extremely good quality and very rare supposedly less than 130 were ever made, £895 , if anyone is interested I will be going to kempton this weekend and can take it with me alternatively I will post but most definitely at the buyers risk , I am unable to put pictures on this add so it will have to be pictures on request.

Rgds Kev

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Nice Kevin. Whilst I'm not in a position to buy it, I've love to have a look if you are able to bring it along.

Also, if you want to email me (address in profile) a few pix, happy to put them up here for you.

Rgds,
    JB
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Kevin,

Not to hijack your thread but I remember an AGW article early 1990's , I think, about FT pistols by Terry Doe - Daystate Competa, Air Arms PP1, Mick Dawes 'Woden' , Ripley pistol.

I have an AA PP1 ( of which about 40 were made as far as I know ?)

Be interested on how desirable / how much interest there is in these pistols .

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be after '50 years a slave' airgun collecting

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

pix

Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Pics

Hello John, thanks for putting the pictures up for me.
    Rgds Kev

Quote Originally Posted by BSFNUT View Post
    I remember an AGW article early 1990's , I think, about FT pistols by Terry Doe - Daystate Competa, Air Arms PP1, Mick Dawes 'Woden' , Ripley pistol.

I have an AA PP1 ( of which about 40 were made as far as I know ?)
    The total number of PP1's is closer to a hundred.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.