Thread: I'm Sat Waiting On Postman Pat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    As far as I can make out, Tone, they're the same stroke as the HW50, so about 65mm, which would tie in with John Walther's Airgun book which tells of a HW55 model that used a HW50 cylinder and barrel latch ?

Hopefully I can stretch the stroke to around 72mm but I may be able to go a little more, it's very difficult to give an exact figure until I've measured everything up a few times.
    I can't work measurements from the HW50 I have in bits as I have a 99 barrel on that which moves the cocking lever about 3mm forwards of it's normal position.

All the best Mick
    Cheers, Mick.. And, no doubt, it'll be lovely by the time you've done with it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Hw55

Interested in this thread and see how you get on with it Mick. My old venom 55 t does 10.7 ft lbs. I was planning a .22 version which would bring the power up a little but may go down the route of a barrel chop on my other 55 to around 14inch.. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Interested in this thread and see how you get on with it Mick. My old venom 55 t does 10.7 ft lbs. I was planning a .22 version which would bring the power up a little but may go down the route of a barrel chop on my other 55 to around 14inch.. Mach 1.5
    Hi Paul.

Obviously what I'm doing is not new as Venom did conversions on the HW50 and HW55, I can also recall Bigtoe working on both of these and posting about it in the Collectors Section, I'll do a search later and see if I can post a link.

All the best Mick