Thread: I'm Sat Waiting On Postman Pat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'd love to see a 55 rehomed in a heavier, more substantial FWB300 / Diana 75 etc stylee match stock. When I acquired mine in late 2012 from a very nice BBS member I was really surprised how light it felt and how slim proportioned it is. Thinking logically, bring very similar in action to the 50, I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was. Maybe a possible idea for anyone with a damaged stock?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    The custom match 55 has quite a chunky stock and has the cut out forward of the trigger to add weights, should one wish to do so.

A Hw revamp between a Mk1 50-55 and Mk1 85 combined would be something rather special and that along with a Hw87 would gain Hw a lot of respect if made in the older ways of true craftmanship, with walnut stocks of course
    That Custom Match sounds cool.

I think a couple of versions of a revamped, standard stroke 55, one with full match style stock, would be lovely.

Plus a long stroke version in a 85 style stock.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!