Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HW45 - Tinbum

Walther lgu

I bought a kit for my down powered LGU (9ft pounds) Varmint in .177, bought the kit opened the port to 3.1 and the thing is a monster 5 11.4 again and smoother than a babies bum!!! Great kits indeed and knowledgable to say the least! I’ll never put another kit in a gun again!
    Ps do you doa Kit for my bsa 240 magnum in .22��

Having just had a really good session with the HW45, I have rashly ordered the long delivery time Aussie parachute seal.
    Although it came in at $55 (£30) it was for a pack of two, so once they arrive, I will be able to sell the spare one on to another HW45 owner looking for an upgrade.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    Having just had a really good session with the HW45, I have rashly ordered the long delivery time Aussie parachute seal.
    Although it came in at $55 (£30) it was for a pack of two, so once they arrive, I will be able to sell the spare one on to another HW45 owner looking for an upgrade.
    Feel free to get in touch when they arrive and you want to sell one
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Feel free to get in touch when they arrive and you want to sell one
    Will do, you are top of the list.

I have recently upgraded my black star with an eaglevision kit and an Aussie parachute seal.

After a polish and an application of dri slide in the compression tube I reassembled the gun and chrono tested with rws superfield, the results were 530fps with 5+- fps.
    The recoil was greatly reduced and the firing cycle was noticeably much faster, you wouldn’t even know it was the same gun.

Weihrauchs have been known to be greased with horrible grease but mine was completely dry and was going rusty on the spring and piston body.

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    Just contemplating an upgrade to my HW45, looking at the Aussie parachute seal for $20.50, the shipping is over $26!

Surely there is a cheaper alternative this side of the globe?

Custom Air Seals also have a shop on that auction site that cannot be named here.

They offer free postage on that site and delivery has usually been quite prompt.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.

Quote Originally Posted by rockdrill View Post
    Custom Air Seals also have a shop on that auction site that cannot be named here.

They offer free postage on that site and delivery has usually been quite prompt.
    I have two on the way, see post #17.

No worries.

I know you can order off Custom Air Seals own website, just pointing out another way to order.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.