Quote Originally Posted by walnutfarmmick View Post

I'm sorry if that came over as scathing. It was intended to be a teasing dig at John himself, to say nothing of my probable last chance to use the word 'redacted', now Trump has gone. I had this mental picture of John, working by candle-light, sleeves rolled up, muttering 'I've spent 10 years writing this and now they want me to change it, before it's even been published! Where's my thickest, blackest crayon?'

I'm sure it'll become the standard reference work of the genre, a latterday Gas, Air and Spring Guns with the term ' Ah! But according to Milewski. ' passing into everyday usage even beyond the bounds of Kempton Park.

John needs neither of us springing to his defence. He's already on the road to fame and fortune, so let us just wish him well, enjoy the book and keep scanning the Sunday Times Best Sellers list.

ATB, Mick
Hi Mick,

Your comments brought a smile to my face!

Not sure about the fame and fortune bit - I just hope I have identified all the spelling mistakes and there are no factual errors!

Thanks all for your comments - the title and cover are not set in stone just yet.

Kind regards,

John