Thread: Range Reopening.

Range Reopening.

The outdoor club range I use is set to reopen once again along with I guess many others on the 29th March with the same restrictions in place prior to the latest lockdown.
    I must admit it felt quite strange and took some time for me to get back into the swing of things after the last lockdown, but the sooner we can get started again the better, this time hopefully for the foreseeable future.

Brian

We're opening as well - outdoor only, of course. Our indoor ranges are likely to be closed TFN..

Good luck and good shooting to us all today!!

Just seen the NRA have approved our club shoot on Melville range, Bisley ( indoor ) on the 16th May, time to get the Colt Dragoon ready and hopefully should have my double barrel .65 bore flintlock pistol by then as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mickwin View Post
    Just seen the NRA have approved our club shoot on Melville range, Bisley ( indoor ) on the 16th May, time to get the Colt Dragoon ready and hopefully should have my double barrel .65 bore flintlock pistol by then as well.
    Hopefully you are going to make a Youtube movie of this marvellous firearm to delight and delectate the rest of us?

Don't know about u tube, have problems using phones and computers, regularly get pee'd off with them, get my own back with the 12 gauge, lovely ! Bits flying all over the place very satisfying killing technology.
    May be a short vid of it being fired ?

Quote Originally Posted by mickwin View Post
    Don't know about u tube, have problems using phones and computers, regularly get pee'd off with them, get my own back with the 12 gauge, lovely ! Bits flying all over the place very satisfying killing technology.
    May be a short vid of it being fired ?
    Uh, that is what I meant.

Yes bud but not u-tube for here, there is a difference