Thread: Value needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NOW SOLD Value needed

NOW SOLD

Hello, sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section but I’m unsure where to put it.
    A friend of mine has just lost her dad and has asked me to sell his guns. Can anybody help put a value on these, and one where will sell fast please. I know it’s difficult from a photo but I don’t know where to start. The are all in good condition.
    Thank you I’m advance.

F76F0E75-7F09-4357-80D9-6930C255632B.png
    Last edited by beardy100; 11-06-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    can you get make, model and calibres for each please ? Also some idea of condition / maybe a slightly bigger higher res photo ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    can you get make, model and calibres for each please ? Also some idea of condition / maybe a slightly bigger higher res photo ?
    Agreed, you just can't tell from that picture anything which can give you any indication of value, we need a lot more info
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Hello, thank you all. I have found out one is a 22 AirArms s200 with one multi-shot mag and is in excellent condition, the other is a Hatsan AT44-10 with 2 mags and in good condition. Both come with Hawke scopes.
    I would like to get £450 for the 2 mentioned here. Is this possible?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by beardy100 View Post
    Hello, thank you all. I have found out one is a 22 AirArms s200 with one multi-shot mag and is in excellent condition, the other is a Hatsan AT44-10 with 2 mags and in good condition. Both come with Hawke scopes.
    I would like to get £450 for the 2 mentioned here. Is this possible?
    yeah, you could probably get a little more to be fair... do a search on the sales section here to see previously sold prices for the same model guns
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Hi as said just do a little check on here what they have sold for previously and put them up for that price. You will be better selling seperate than all together I have just had a quick look on gunstar and the cheapest s200 was £350 and the hatasan at44 cheapest was £350

Put the question in general airgun ,with what you have. Atb mick

Middle on looks like a s200 about £200-£300
    One on the right possibly a hatasan and left side it’s hard to tell