Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Bash, 9th and 10th Oct - Event and Payment Details

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Just the TX200 mk1 in a springer. That will be my main gun Saturday. What to take as back up though
    Tony what is the name of that great bullpup 80 of yours? A debate around bull pup springers has popped up on FB
    Pete

It's the Kestock Predator, Pete.. And thank you for the kind comments. If you needed any more information, just shout up. There were four sets of stocks, actions, linkages etc that disappeared from Steve Thornley's (the creator) years ago. Mystery and black cloakery surrounds their whereabouts.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Smile Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits!

'Tis the first of a month again and the very best of health and fortunes to all you lovely Boingerpeeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

And a happy December to you Tony.
    Looks like the MFR is coming Saturday, more shots than the 310
    The Nick G TX200 will probably sneak into the car though. Too good to leave home
    Pete

Absolutely, Pete. And the more boingers the better.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

And a springy, colourful assist back up.

Out of interest chaps any provisional dates for the next bash?

Assuming it will be around spring?

I really need to get to another one as my requests list of ‘can I blag a go please’ is getting huge

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Out of interest chaps any provisional dates for the next bash?
    Not yet.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Not yet.
    Cheers Dave

Much will depend on whether Mick will be well enough to host one or two at Quigley Hollow, Nick.. I, and everyone else, will be keeping everything crossed in the hope that he is able to.

Neil has done a brilliant job also in securing a most beautiful venue at Quigley Bottom and organising events in meticulous fashion. He is well up for hosting more. And, when we were packing up on the Sunday afternoon at this last Bash, the landowner popped down to see Neil and said, er, actually he INSISTED, that Neil should run more events for us into the future and that The Bash has a second and permanent home.

Spring would be awesome; let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Much will depend on whether Mick will be well enough to host one or two at Quigley Hollow, Nick.. I, and everyone else, will be keeping everything crossed in the hope that he is able to.

Neil has done a brilliant job also in securing a most beautiful venue at Quigley Bottom and organising events in meticulous fashion. He is well up for hosting more. And, when we were packing up on the Sunday afternoon at this last Bash, the landowner popped down to see Neil and said, er, actually he INSISTED, that Neil should run more events for us into the future and that The Bash has a second and permanent home.

Spring would be awesome; let's see.
    Cheers Tone,

Fingers crossed all round heck it would be nice to have an event every month

Alternate the venues would be pukka

Put me down for June, July and August though as I need 20 degrees+ and clear blue skies

No fun getting older brrrrr

Careful what you wish for, Nick.. Sometimes, maybe, these things can be overdone? Bearing in mind the graft, commitment and planning that the host has to pour into making each event possible whilst trying to conduct their day job. And many travel afar to attend. I think two a year, three at an absolute maximum, strikes the ideal balance between gaps between events and maintaining decent attendance numbers to make them viable. At the last one, many of us had a chat and concluded that we'd all be happy to pay more, if needed, or to chip in as and when required to maintain viability and not take for granted the good nature and commitment of the host(s).

The Sun always shines in Quigleydom. We were treated to unbelievably warm, Summer-like conditions at this October Bash.

Put me down for chipping in extra if necessary
    Pete

Yup me too Pete, Neil and Mick both worked hard to ensure everyone had a great time, not forgetting both chaps families . Gunstonberry my kids call it

Yep, nice one chaps, and totally as expected from the wonderful Boingerpeeps.

How did the club visit go yesterday, Pete?