Thread: Autumn Bash, 9th and 10th Oct - Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unfortunately I've a prior engagement that weekend so I can't make it. Gutted isn't the word and hopefully when there's another I'll be able to make that one. For those who go hope the weather stays good for you and a good time is had by all.

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to join us for this one.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

As always, really looking forward to this once again. It'll be fantastic to see all you seasoned and committed Boingerpeeps once again. These little meets of ours really are the highlight of my year.

For any potential first time visitors unsure of whether to join in or not - please do. The Boinger Bash events are a fantastic way to meet like-minded, friendly enthusiasts in a relaxed, informal but safe setting. Pick up tips and share knowledge about all things airgun related. See and witness some of the finest tuned springers out there. Get your guns sighted in. Let them loose at those longer ranges that your garden may not allow. Talk airguns some more.

The only sad aspect is that our original host and Daddy of The Bash isn't able currently to host these events at our classic and beloved Quigley Hollow setting. Hopefully The Bash will return to its spiritual home one day. And, Mick, if you're up to it and can come along, I or one of the other Boingerpeeps is more than willing to pick you up and bring you along.

In the meantime, the Jewel of a venue that is Quigley Bottom is a beauty. Close to Melton Mowbray and in a very picturesque and tranquil setting, it matches the ethos and spirit of The Boinger Bash perfectly. Neil did us proud with the location and organisation last time and this will be the same. So looking forward to a weekend of springy R&R amongst the finest people one could wish to be with.

All power plants and rifles / pistols are welcome, as long as they are under their respective limits. And the only rules are be safe, be courteous, be safe again and come along, have fun and immerse yourself in The Spirit of The Boing.
    Last edited by TonyL; 28-08-2021 at 05:17 AM.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

First up, I'd like to say well done to Neil for taking on another bash --- well done Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And, Mick, if you're up to it and can come along, I or one of the other Boingerpeeps is more than willing to pick you up and bring you along.
    Now then, Tone, by shear coincidence it was four years ago today that I collapsed with Labyrinthitis in the middle of the road outside Quigley Hollow.
    After four years of dizziness I try not to make any forward plans as I'm presently up and down like a yo yo, I actually managed to fall head first through a glass shower screen on Saturday morning.

Shirl bollocked me !

I hope to get to see everyone again one day but I can't commit to anything at present.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    First up, I'd like to say well done to Neil for taking on another bash --- well done Neil.

Now then, Tone, by shear coincidence it was four years ago today that I collapsed with Labyrinthitis in the middle of the road outside Quigley Hollow.
    After four years of dizziness I try not to make any forward plans as I'm presently up and down like a yo yo, I actually managed to fall head first through a glass shower screen on Saturday morning.

Shirl bollocked me !

I hope to get to see everyone again one day but I can't commit to anything at present.

All the best Mick
    Sorry to hear about the shower diving Mick, I take it there's no light at the end of the tunnel with the labrythitis yet then? It would be superb if u did manage to make it . Hope you see some improvement soon mate.

Shirl bollocked me !

All the best Mick
    Sorry to hear theres no improvement mate. Bloody nightmare for you

Shirl bollocked me !

All the best Mick
    Bloody hell; four years eh, Mick.

That is most saddening. Especially as, in this day and age they seem to be able to work minor miracles sometimes, why can't they sort our Mick out? Bloody stinks!

We all owe you so much, Mr F. Without you the concept and spirit of The Boinger Bash simply wouldn't exist and we wouldn't have all these nice peeps invested in such a lovely, common cause.

If you were to start to feel a little better and feel you could make it, please, please just let us know and we'll transport you from The Hollow to The Bottom. It would be a privilege and honour.

And tell that Shirl to go easy on you!