Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Bash, 9th and 10th Oct - Event and Payment Details

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Right..
    Took the 97 apart.
    Nothing obviously wrong. Spring may have had a slight cast but couldn't be sure it was that slight.
    Removed all lube and re applied .
    Had a spare spring in the cupboard exactly the same length so put it in.
    4 shots to zero then 3 pellets through the same hole. Chrono says 11.47.
    Back to where it should be!
    Bloody springers I am off to buy a S400
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    Funds sent for the Saturday, looking forward to seeing you all ��
    YAY! Brilliant news, Nick. Looking forward to seeing you and your extra-special toys again. Will the sleeved down 95 be coming for a play?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Trumpetier suffers with that after a night at a Premier Inn, Pete.

All the best Mick
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Can't believe that about our Dave
    Well developed muscles there
    Yep, I'm surprised too......after all the tales of his prowess I thought he'd have someone else to take the strain!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Right..
    Took the 97 apart.
    Nothing obviously wrong. Spring may have had a slight cast but couldn't be sure it was that slight.
    Removed all lube and re applied .
    Had a spare spring in the cupboard exactly the same length so put it in.
    4 shots to zero then 3 pellets through the same hole. Chrono says 11.47.
    Back to where it should be!
    Bloody springers I am off to buy a S400
    Perfect! And isn't that the beauty and attraction of a good springer? Just a few tools, a few minutes of your time and a methodical approach and she's sorted.. Pleased for you, sir.

And leave those namby, pamby ppfftt guns alone.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

And a liberal helping of Boingery colour!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    YAY! Brilliant news, Nick. Looking forward to seeing you and your extra-special toys again. Will the sleeved down 95 be coming for a play?
    Working on it

Payment details

Perfect! And isn't that the beauty and attraction of a good springer? Just a few tools, a few minutes of your time and a methodical approach and she's sorted.. Pleased for you, sir.

And leave those namby, pamby ppfftt guns alone.
    This post started out as ‘ event and payment details ‘ it now seems to be all about tuning your beloved
    spring guns !!!
    Don’t you springing people should be starting a new thread on this subject?

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    Working on it
    Marvellous; can't wait to witness this..
    Last edited by TonyL; 28-09-2021 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by john bailey View Post
    This post started out as ‘ event and payment details ‘ it now seems to be all about tuning your beloved
    spring guns !!!
    Ah, but the thing is, John, the very birth of The Boinger Bash concept came about through a passion and a desire to create an informal event where spring gun appreciators could gather and discuss and compare, mainly, the technicalities and tuning methods of those very same beloved spring guns. The threads also act as a central "semi- meeting point" for anyone who is attending, has attended in the past or just fancies dropping in for a chat. And not just about boingers, either........

Fancy coming along and immersing yourself in The Spirit of The Boing and experiencing for yourself what a unique event it is and meeting some of the fantastic, genuine folk of the BBS? You would be made to feel most welcome and I guarantee you'd love it.

11 sleeps to go, peeps.

BOING!

spring guns !!!
    Ah, but the thing is, John, the very birth of The Boinger Bash concept came about through a passion and a desire to create an informal event where spring gun appreciators could gather and discuss and compare, mainly, the technicalities and tuning methods of those very same beloved spring guns. The threads also act as a central "semi- meeting point" for anyone who is attending, has attended in the past or just fancies dropping in for a chat. And not just about boingers, either........

Fancy coming along and immersing yourself in The Spirit of The Boing and experiencing for yourself what a unique event it is and meeting some of the fantastic, genuine folk of the BBS? You would be made to feel most welcome and I guarantee you'd love it.
    Also, John, as happens with many threads on many differing subjects, these threads tend to wander wildly off course.. We end up babbling on about lots of stuff on here. Much of it, admittedly, is done for unashamed bumping up of the thread to maintain its prominence. But this is all done for the most honest of reasons and with the best interests of potential attendees in mind as The Boinger Bash is a non-profit making entity. Indeed, Mick who has hosted so many, Dave and now Neil have selflessly took on the task of organising and holding these events and taking upon them the hard work, personal sacrifice and commitment entailed in ensuring safe, well-organised, enjoyable events. The very least a muppet like me can do is to tap away on the iPad occasionally in an attempt to keep these threads Boinged up.

spring guns !!!
    image.jpeg

That's a bit of a strange post, John.

Considering that Quigley Hollow is less than 4 miles from Hinckley and you've not been a regular attendee at the Boinger Bashes held here I'm struggling to understand why you'd feel the need to complain about this thread ?

Tony talking to Pete about problems with a gun he's taking to Neil's is part and parcel of a Boinger Bash thread, if there was appropriate content to start a separate thread, they would start one.

At least they're add content to the forum.

All the best Mick

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    On the bright side at least it isn't Paul and me hunting snails
    Last edited by flyingfish; 28-09-2021 at 10:02 AM.
    Pete

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    On the bright side at least it isn't Paul and me hunting snails
    I haven’t shot a snail for the longest time now Pete . I’m Pleased you got the HW97 sorted mate.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

I haven’t shot a snail for the longest time now Pete .

Do you cook one with a bit of Garlic for a light snack, Paul ?

I watched a YouTube channel the other day where folks were shooting Iguanas and then cooking them.

Tastes like chicken apparently.