Thread: What's the best replica, Co2, non blowback, BB pistol?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's the best replica, Co2, non blowback, BB pistol?

As above. What is the best replica, Co2, non blowback BB pistol?

Non blow back and not revolver as i want high shot count per co2 and mag. I'm thinking of a H&K USP ?

How long is a piece of string?
    FWIW, been very pleased with my 'Legends PO8'. Similar weight/balance to the original, pleasingly solid heft to it.
    Over 6 yards, as accurate as any other of my pistols - but I'm pretty rubbish with any of them,

ATB

Bru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Makarov - as long as you can get along with the sights.

Quote Originally Posted by laverdabru View Post
    How long is a piece of string?
    FWIW, been very pleased with my 'Legends PO8'. Similar weight/balance to the original, pleasingly solid heft to it.
    Over 6 yards, as accurate as any other of my pistols - but I'm pretty rubbish with any of them,

ATB

Bru
    Cheers. They are nice but i was looking for something a little more modern this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Makarov - as long as you can get along with the sights.
    I have 2 baikal maks. They are decent little guns. Looking for something a little bigger (longer) this time.

Is there a decent quality Glock that isnt blowback?

I'm not sure there's such a thing as 'the best' as owner opinions are always going to be subjective.

My vote for the most realistic is the Baikal Makarov - not so much a replica as a CO2 variant of the 9x18mm firearm.

Others I would recommend are the Anics non blowback pistols as most sights are adjustable and power tends to be higher than other replicas. Then there's the Umarex P08, which works on the same principle as the Anics and performs very well. It's a great looker too if you like Lugers.

John M
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

I can’t attest to its quality, but the Umarex Glock 19 Gen 3 is non-blowback and an accurate visual replica of the real thing.