Thread: Benjamin pistol parts

Benjamin pistol parts

Got myself a cheap Benjamin (Crosman) H9A pump pistol a while back.
    It was cheap because the rear sight was damged. Now, I could make a new one, but if theres a source of replacement parts and it does not cost an arm and a leg, I'd prefer to buy one. Is there any place that sells Benjamin parts?
    Too many airguns!

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by evert View Post
    It was cheap because the rear sight was damged. Now, I could make a new one, but if theres a source of replacement parts and it does not cost an arm and a leg, I'd prefer to buy one. Is there any place that sells Benjamin parts?
    Try here, may not post to the UK, you would have to ask.
    Benjamin pistols & rifle rear sight |
    HTH.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by evert View Post
    Try here, may not post to the UK, you would have to ask.
    Benjamin pistols & rifle rear sight.....bugger link dont work 'cos it's got e Bay in the link!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, the bay of e.....user name 82868 sells benjamin parts!

HTH.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Thank you! for some reason, I find the item on the "bay" in spanish when I google it, but not on the sellers main page. Strange.
    Too many airguns!