Thread: Singlepoint sights

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First one I listed just sold for £200 in 5 minutes. Think it was too cheap. I will try a different tack on the second one. I will try to get colour copies of the pamphlet as they are huge when unfolded. Had a good week selling, just started Facebook Market, sold 2 bikes, chainsaw and TV in a couple of days. Better that that horrible bay, people pitch up and collect.

Baz
    Last edited by Benelli B76; 08-09-2021 at 11:29 AM.
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Beanun gottum dun. Hows that for speed, walked down the road and got 4 quality glossy copies afore it goes.

Baz

[IMG][[/IMG]
    Last edited by Benelli B76; 08-09-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    First one I listed just sold for £200 in 5 minutes. Think it was too cheap. I will try a different tack on the second one. I will try to get colour copies of the pamphlet as they are huge when unfolded. Had a good week selling, just started Facebook Market, sold 2 bikes, chainsaw and TV in a couple of days. Better that that horrible bay, people pitch up and collect.

Baz
    Well done, Bet your glad you asked for a valuation now, Would have been a pity to sell them for a fiver each. Good luck with the other one for sale.. Col.

Just checked the one I have left it is brand new, think I may keep it. Only got bottom half of box, and now a new leaflet to go with it.

Baz