Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
I think the only difference's between your Morini CM 162e match air pistol and the newer CB162ei model is the removable air cylinder, and the different circuit board that requires a different 15volt battery.

The CM162ei uses two AAA cells that are much easier to find as they are used in most of our television remote controllers and have a lot of other common uses. I am not sure if the newer type circuit board will just plug-in to the older model CM162e match pistol?

The latest CM200ie match pistol has a circuit board that runs on 3volts and needs a CR2 battery - another change of power supply!

I know even less about your CM84e LBP rim fire .22 LR Free Pistol - but I am guessing that they also updated the circuit board on their Free Pistol at the same time (?) and that newer models would probably use a pair of AAA batteries or a CR2 .......or maybe they have gone for rechargeable batteries like the Walther system?
Yes I believe the cylinder and circuit are the only difference between the 162e and 162ei. The odd battery isn5 a big deal as I’ve fever had difficulty getting one and the seem to last for ages (at least with the amount I use them).

I think the circuit in the free pistol is very similar to the 162e, I don’t think they are interchangeable though. I don’t think they’ve changed the power supply in these, the website still lists the 15v battery. I’m not sure if they still make a uk LBP variant now, there certainly aren’t many about.

Are there any significant upgrades between the 162 and 200 models you’re aware of?