Thread: Limit pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I bought my 'Limit' for £20 about six months ago which, together with three other non-target air pistols, had been donated to my club by someone who had found them in a loft of a deceased relative and were subsequently sold off to club members.
    In the bottom of the old cardboard box it came in (not the original unfortunately) was a set of 12 - well used - darts in a small wooden holder someone had made for them many years before and ALSO a full box of 200 Lanes cat slugs all shiny and no sign of oxidation you normally get when lead pellets are stored in damp conditions for a prolonged period. Probably of some value to a pellet collector; the loft must have been quite dry. So I was quite pleased with my purchase!

Quote Originally Posted by AC99 View Post
    I bought my 'Limit' for £20 about six months ago which, together with three other non-target air pistols, had been donated to my club by someone who had found them in a loft of a deceased relative and were subsequently sold off to club members.
    In the bottom of the old cardboard box it came in (not the original unfortunately) was a set of 12 - well used - darts in a small wooden holder someone had made for them many years before and ALSO a full box of 200 Lanes cat slugs all shiny and no sign of oxidation you normally get when lead pellets are stored in damp conditions for a prolonged period. Probably of some value to a pellet collector; the loft must have been quite dry. So I was quite pleased with my purchase!
    I would say you should get your money back in the value of the pellets alone.

Brian