Thread: replacement gauge for DIN 300 bar standard charging unit

replacement gauge for DIN 300 bar standard charging unit

Can any one tell me where I can buy one of these gauges from. Knocked my bottle over and smashed the gauge everything else is fine apart from the gauge face/cover. Item ref on Midland diving is MO 12907 but they don't appear to do mail order and can't find kit anywhere else. Cheers Gerald

Quote Originally Posted by GERALD BUTLER View Post
    Can any one tell me where I can buy one of these gauges from. Knocked my bottle over and smashed the gauge everything else is fine apart from the gauge face/cover. Item ref on Midland diving is MO 12907 but they don't appear to do mail order and can't find kit anywhere else. Cheers Gerald
    Try Best Fittings
    B.A.S.C. member

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    also double check nothing has become bent / misaligned etc. Depending on the force of the impact, there could be some less obvious damage and with 300 bar in the bottle...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Google the number with no gap & there's one on eblag,
    maybe other sellers, I didn't look any further.

I got mine from Best Fittings, plenty to chose from and they always give excellentllent service:- https://www.bestfittings.co.uk/produ...essure-gauges/

Neil
    Current airguns:- Steyr LG110: Steyr LP10: Air Arms HFT500: Weihrauch97 fully customised.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    also double check nothing has become bent / misaligned etc. Depending on the force of the impact, there could be some less obvious damage and with 300 bar in the bottle...
    Personally, I would take it to a pro to check over, as said 300bar could be explosive and lethal if any other unseen damage
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

good advice from above

replacement gauge

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    good advice from above
    Thanks for all the replies, i did try to get an appointment with Dave at Staffordshire custom air rifles but despite his website showing he is open for appointments no one answers the phone. Cheers Gerald.