Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things that annoy you

People who claim that every part of the sport they don't do is easy - which, of course is why they don't bother to do it .

You know the sort of thing ... "Benchrest is easy!".... "Have you tried it then?".... "Well errr... no. It's too easy". For 'benchrest' read PCP's, HFT, hunting, etc, etc , etc.

Alan

In reply to actual thread title.....

quite a long list but top two definately.....

JAMES CORDEN

ALISON HAMMOND

Pete
    ULTIMATE KING RATTY ::.22 SMK QB78DL HYBRID::+QB78 D/L .25 Cal ::850 AIRMAGNUM::PISTOLS- :22 Cal Weihrauch HW80K Tactical::RAM 68 :-)

Government surveys and consultations that are worded in a way biased towards the results they want

People who don't like Webley pistols and can't stop harping on about it

HWs, simply recycled razor blades and railway sleepers in a tarted up package

Annoyance is too mild a term

I am not annoyed when a passer by complains about my plinking in my driveway with a suppressed CO2 gun. It's when he or she, after I show him or her copies of the city ordinances that specifically allow me to do so, continues to rant about the danger, and children playing in the street, and the noise and is it fair to my neighbor and, and, and -- that I move from annoyance to ----- rage????

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
    I am not annoyed when a passer by complains about my plinking in my driveway with a suppressed CO2 gun. It's when he or she, after I show him or her copies of the city ordinances that specifically allow me to do so, continues to rant about the danger, and children playing in the street, and the noise and is it fair to my neighbor and, and, and -- that I move from annoyance to ----- rage????
    At risk of sending you into a rage. A person with a gun who tends to rage… should they have a gun?

TV adverts since......
    Last edited by Binners; 04-10-2021 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Possibly offensive to some.

Home tuning air rifles with knowledge of a teenager, tools of demolition man, and inexperienced beliefs that everything on U Tube / forums is a good idea !
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

.177 pellets that turn out to be too big for my vintage daystates breech and convince me that I have tried to force the bolt forward on a sideways pellet (which does happen sometimes with short pellets as the breech opening is tiny), only to discover this tin of sniper lights are just too big for it (happened last week at the club, 5 out of ten I had to ram out of the barrel with a rod before I realised it was the pellets not me). Also my BSA lightning, it should be much better than it is, how did they get it so wrong?