Thread: Nipple Key for cased Jefferies Norwich revolver

Nipple Key for cased Jefferies Norwich revolver

I an looking for a Nipple Key for my cased Jefferies of Norwich percussion 150 bore (31 calibre) five shot revolver, which currently has an incorrect key in the case, which is also broken.
    The key needs to be around 14 to 15 cm total length with a 1/4" square to fit the early British small square nipples.
    Any suggestions would be a great help as to where I might obtain either an original or a good reproduction.

Hi Fronteria,
    Any chance of a picture bud as I have a friend who is a avid collector of antique firearms who deals with alot of other collectors, if I can pass on a pic to him it might prove worthwhile.
    All the best,
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by mickwin View Post
    Hi Fronteria,
    Any chance of a picture bud as I have a friend who is a avid collector of antique firearms who deals with alot of other collectors, if I can pass on a pic to him it might prove worthwhile.
    All the best,
    Mick
    Hi. Mick
    I have sent you an e-mail with a photograph of the cased set of George Jefferies of Norwich.

Hi bud,
    I have your email and have passed the pic on to my mate, will let you know when I do.
    Cheers,
    Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by mickwin View Post
    Hi bud,
    I have your email and have passed the pic on to my mate, will let you know when I do.
    Cheers,
    Mick.
    Hi. Mick thank you very much.