Greetings to all.
A few details about me.
I am retired biologist living on 8.3 acres with my three White English farm dogs off of Georgia Stock.
I live in Santa Rosa County, FL in the extreme west of of the Florida Panhandle. The biggest fauna here are bears raiding garbage cans, feral swine that tend to stay out of sight, alligators, coyotes, etc so life can be interesting along with mosquitoes venomous snakes. So one can tell some very good stories.

From time to time I have questions about airguns and this seems to be a knowledgeable forum to look for and to ask for information and I see also there is some firearms related information. Also it is good to see how things are in another country that is English speaking, from whence we in the USA got our common law and also our language.

Airguns tend to have less regulation here for now. People my age all started with a daisy bb gun that fired a steel ball of about 0.175 inch through a smooth bore barrel at about 290 fps. But we have much better airguns about these days and as an avid gardener and fruit tree grower, that is an amateur pomologist, obviously Airguns could prove useful. Much safer to use than a .22 rimfire, even when loaded with CCI quiet loads