Thread: MPL Competition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi
    I would be interested in trying any of 6m competitions ,as a 1st time competitor
    Cheers ian

Quote Originally Posted by Helm View Post
    Hi
    I would be interested in trying any of 6m competitions ,as a 1st time competitor
    Cheers ian
    You would be very welcome Ian.

The MPL is a great place to encourage newcomers to target shooting competitions to "give it a try" and it is one of the few events that can be entered and shot from home, garden, or club.

Shooting from home at the traditional British 6 yards distance was what the MPL was originally intended to promote along with the use of classic spring powered (Muscle Powered) airguns, but the scope has been widened to include those that can shoot at 10 meters (indoors or outdoors).

The scope has also been widened to include non MPL spring or single stroke pneumatic (SSP) airguns - such as those powered by CO2 or Pre Compressed Air (PCP) in the Open events.

The event is promoted and organised by myself and other non-paid volunteers on behalf of the Rossendale Target Club - a small club in Rossendale, Lancashire to help it survive and keep the doors open.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.