Thread: For Sale: 1920s/30's German PRECISION .177 air rifle:

For Sale: 1920s/30's German PRECISION .177 air rifle:

For Sale:

A 1920's to 1930's German 'PRECISION' air rifle - the name is marked as such on the barrel - and it does have a rifled barrel, serial number 7391. An interesting and not all common air rifle measuring 42" overall length with an 18.75" octagonal to round barrel.

The rear of the barrel retains its original small steel screw adjustable rear sight . The trigger guard is a cast and ornately curved affair, with a round headed trigger adjusting screw through the front of it.
    Pistol grip walnut stock, with chequering and a steel butt plate. The most interesting feature is the 2.75" lever at the front left side of the cylinder which is operated in order to lock the barrel.

Mainly a smooth brown patina finish, some blue under the cocking lever where the hands haven't been, and the barrel a darker hue. The stock in nice condition, original finish to it.

An unusual air rifle, in good untouched order, with some quirky features, and must be worth £175.

Postage is £12.00

Could you send me some photos please

Yes will do, but won't be until tomorrow now.

German air rifle

This sounds right up my street. I'll take a chance and take it.
    Will pm you. Steve

Precision

Arrived fast and very securely wrapped. Pleased with purchase many thanks. Steve