Thread: Opinions on Hawke Fronter 1 inch tube latest

Opinions on Hawke Fronter 1 inch tube latest

Opinions on latest Hawke Frontier 1 inch tube please

So these are around a 400 quid scope coming with decent caps and sunshade etc and lifetime warranty
    Although to me they look more for RF or bigger, they don't look 'too big n heavy' for a well matched air rifle (maybe)

I'm pertaining to all three models _
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

I bought one of these for my S400, Lev off the AGF put me on to these scopes, I bought the 3-15x44
    1" tube with ir as you say £400 I think this is a very nice scope, possibly better than the run of the mill Hawke scopes, Sidewinders included, it does have a very fine reticule, which I thought might be a problem in dark areas, but its been ok, plus you can light it up anyway, a couple of guys looked through it, and were very impressed, I think the question is really, would I buy another, and I have to say yes I would, and probably will in the future. Buy it off Uttings, and if you're not satisfied, send it back, but I think you'll like it.

Was extremely impressed when I looked through one, but the ret is too busy for me with all those dots, so I went for an Optisan EVX F1.

I have been hovering over the "add to basket" for one myself. I noticed that the 3-15 and the 4-20 share the same chassis but the larger magnification model has a more open reticle, albeit true mil at x20, but I can use and live with that.

This tread has re whetted my appetite

Quote Originally Posted by HW55T View Post
    Anyone know where they are being made ?

Perhaps shooting myself in the foot ? But I've staved off buying anything from China.
    China, it's surprising how little doesn't have its origins in China.

Hawke AIRMAX 30 SF COMPACT 4-16x44

I have the Airmax on my HW95L .22 and seems to be a good balance between rifle & scope. No problems after several thousand shots and the IR feature is nice for both bright sunlight and low light conditions.