Hi everyone,

Following a few recent threads I've posted that have turned into a wealth of knowledge, I'm back for another go.

I recently happened upon a cometa 300s for a bit of a steal so I bought it unseen and although it's got a few dents etc and the previous owner liked his wd40 far to much, it fires, seems quite accurate, although the Richtor optic scope was mounted pretty badly, and I actually quite like it..
Unfortunately it's a rh stock and I'm a lefty so I'm considering re working the stock, removing the cheek piece from the left side and then maybe building both sides up to make it an ambi or leaving as is, it's a beech stock but I was considering using walnut to add on and accent.
I'm a joiner/machinist by trade and have no doubt in my ability but don't want to ruin what is a reasonable stock with the "max power" effect. Pretty sure I can pull something off but looking for people who have done similar so if any of you have words of wisdom or even better pics of your creations I'd love to hear/see them...

Cheers all

Pete.