Thread: Smk b45-3 seals or manual

Smk b45-3 seals or manual

After a quick search on Google nothing comes up that clear to me. This is one of those projects that's been a year in the making and I'm keen to just get it done and out the way.
    I'm at this stage https://ibb.co/JW1xZzX
    Has anyone got the sizes as some of these seals are so screwed I can't even tell what the hell they were originally?
    Also had a full mag of 12 pellets stuck in the barrel. Class. That's a new record for me, they bent the bolt trying to force them in 😂

And yes yes I know, chuck it back in the canal or use it for firewood, but it was my one of my first air rifles (not this example I might add) and I want to fire it once before it go's in the attic for eternity 👍
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

An old blog called "the angry air gun company" on google has some old posts on stripping and repairing them, might have specifics on sizes and stuff...

Yea I read that and grabbed the manual but it's quite 'fuzzy'. It got me to the stage I'm at which was a big help tbh, I'm a complete luddite when it comes to stripping stuff 👍
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

smk b 45-3

Quote Originally Posted by Strimmer View Post
    After a quick search on Google nothing comes up that clear to me. This is one of those projects that's been a year in the making and I'm keen to just get it done and out the way.
    Has anyone got the sizes as some of these seals are so screwed I can't even tell what the hell they were originally?
    Also had a full mag of 12 pellets stuck in the barrel. Class. That's a new record for me, they bent the bolt trying to force them in 😂

And yes yes I know, chuck it back in the canal or use it for firewood, but it was my one of my first air rifles (not this example I might add) and I want to fire it once before it go's in the attic for eternity 👍
    This may help
    http://gallery.myff.org/gallery/7697...28Small%29.jpg

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    if you get stuck and decide to bin it, keep the barrel.. they are really quite accurate !
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

You have PM,

Cheers, Lawrie.

Really ought to dig mine out - used to enjoy shooting it (and I need the excercise!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrie Amatruda View Post
    You have PM,

Cheers, Lawrie.
    All received and very pleased with the diagram. Thank you.
    Would you mind if I posted it on here so others can relate to it through a Google search and bring them to here?

All received and very pleased with the diagram. Thank you.
    Would you mind if I posted it on here so others can relate to it through a Google search and bring them to here?
    Hi Matt.

That's fine with me, I would have done it myself, but still not sure how to

Cheers, Lawrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrie Amatruda View Post
    Hi Matt.

That's fine with me, I would have done it myself, but still not sure how to

Cheers, Lawrie.
    Hopefully everyone is happy using other people's drawings without the need for permission - drawing by a chap who uses'Requoil' as a forum sign-in from Nottinghamshire.