Thread: Hello: Bsa r10's

Hello: Bsa r10's

Hi people,
    brand new to the air rifle scene, havnt had one since i was 15, a lot has changed!
    my dad recently bought an R10 SE, he took me to the range and i got on well with it, so much so i forked out for a brand new R10 SE TH IN BLACK PEPPER! it really is a beautifully crafted rifle...i am getting on well with it...

what im wanting to learn is about the history of the R10's and in particular my dad is now looking for an ambidextrous or left handed stock for his R10SE...his gun is a 2017 model, have the stocks altered over the years? are there any reasons as to why one R10 stock wont fit the R10 SE etc?
    its difficult knowing what to buy for him, we dont want to buy a stock that wont fit the rifle...anyone advise on this?

TIA

dave.

enjoy this great forum

thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    enjoy this great forum
    thanks for your comment! it really is quite a massive forum...cant find much on R10's though, it seems the search engine doesnt allow R10 as a search term...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Javu View Post
    thanks for your comment! it really is quite a massive forum...cant find much on R10's though, it seems the search engine doesnt allow R10 as a search term...
    The forum is great, huge amount of knowledge on hear I’m sure someone will advise

Hi Dave,

Glad you found your way over here!

All the best

Neil

Welcome to the forum from another newbie