Thread: Falcon Prairie PF18SP Parts Diagram Wanted

Falcon Prairie PF18SP Parts Diagram Wanted

Gents,
    I am looking for a parts diagram and parts list for a Falcon Prairie PF18SP. The rifle was bought new in 2007 and is the model with the gauge under the stock, not the one with the gauge integrated into the quick fill. The quick fill at the front has a thin flat round plate with a knurled edge (about 2mm wide) which rotates about 1/4 of a turn to reveal the fill port. I have drawings for what I believe is the later PF and the earlier FN models but have been unsuccessful finding a copy of this one.
    I would appreciate it if any one can help
    Thanks in advance,
    Ken

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Tophouse View Post
    Hope this helps
    Thanks for trying Tophouse but that is the later model with the gauge at the end of the cylinder in front of the quickfill. The model prior to that has the gauge in the underside of the stock, a couple of inches in front of the trigger guard

Ive the parts diagrams for Prairie but not the one with the guage under the barrel , its strange because the owners manual shows the guage on the end but then later shows the fill port at the front with no guage , I have the PF25MP with the guage under the barrel. What are you after ?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    Ive the parts diagrams for Prairie but not the one with the guage under the barrel , its strange because the owners manual shows the guage on the end but then later shows the fill port at the front with no guage , I have the PF25MP with the guage under the barrel. What are you after ?
    I am looking for an exploded diagram and parts list. I have them for the later model with the gauge on the end of the quickfill but can’t find one for the earlier model

Quote Originally Posted by ken69 View Post
    I am looking for an exploded diagram and parts list. I have them for the later model with the gauge on the end of the quickfill but can’t find one for the earlier model
    That makes two of us , ive just gone on the falcon forum and the diagrams on there only show the one with the guage at the end. Might be worth ringing Air Arms and speak to Chris as he may be able to help, dont bother emailing as you wont get an answere. let us know how you get on.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    That makes two of us , ive just gone on the falcon forum and the diagrams on there only show the one with the guage at the end. Might be worth ringing Air Arms and speak to Chris as he may be able to help, dont bother emailing as you wont get an answere. let us know how you get on.
    I phoned NSP Air Arms and spoke to someone in technical but they couldn’t help with this particular model. They also only had the diagram with the gauge on the end of the filler. I am not sure if NSP owned Falcon at the time this rifle was manufactured. If I ever track a drawing down I will send you a copy
    Last edited by ken69; 26-10-2021 at 09:35 AM.

i've never found the drawing for the under cylinder gauge or the earlier transitional fn that used raptor style cocking but was only a single

Quote Originally Posted by ken69 View Post
    I phoned NSP Air Arms and spoke to someone in technical but they couldn’t help with this particular model. They also only had the diagram with the gauge on the end of the filler. I am not sure if NSP owned Falcon at the time this rifle was manufactured. If I ever track a drawing down I will send you a copy
    Cheers , its very strange that the owners manual shows a picture with the guage at the end of the air tube but further in shows the charging port with the knurled ring as you and i have and no guage.