Thread: Falcon / Titan pcp pistol rear sight wanted or part of

Falcon / Titan pcp pistol rear sight wanted or part of

Hi All , I am looking for a complete rear sight or the V part of the rear sight for a Falcon or Titan single shot pcp pistol which has the straight type grip and bolt action to the left side of the breach . I have the base of the sight which has the elevation and side adjuster , but not the V section of the rear sight which was taken off when a previous owner fitted telescopic sight . HELP PLEASE .

Now Sorted #############
    Last edited by swissmick; 15-03-2022 at 06:52 PM.

i'm in the same boat and hopefully a friend is sending me one so i can make one i'll try to make two of them
    what i did do with a raptor fn8 is fit a cp1 rear sight but for your model of fn that would mean drilling a hole in the top of the breech

Falcon

Hi Ped , I have sent you a PM and many thanks for your reply.
    Rgds Mick

Quote Originally Posted by swissmick View Post
    Hi All , I am looking for a complete rear sight or the V part of the rear sight for a Falcon or Titan single shot pcp pistol which has the straight type grip and bolt action to the left side of the breach . I have the base of the sight which has the elevation and side adjuster , but not the V section of the rear sight which was taken off when a previous owner fitted telescopic sight . HELP PLEASE .
    To the top

Do you think a Weihrauch sight and base from an HW77 would fit on it?
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Do you think a Weihrauch sight and base from an HW77 would fit on it?
    There is 95% of the original sight remaining and all that’s needed is the blade with the cut out V . See pics .
    I have some Weihrauch rear sights so I will have a look . Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by swissmick View Post
    To the top