Quote Originally Posted by webtree View Post
Hi I have a collection of tempest and typhoon would they qualify as I could do with a reson to dust them off
Absolutely!

I have previously shot with various Webley air pistols in the MPL, and thoroughly enjoyed the challenge. The Typhoon and Tempest pistols are good to hold and shoot and with practice they can be as good a choice as any other springer.

It was good to see how my scores (sometimes) improved with each pistol over the 6 months of the competitions and I did enter twice (once with with two different springers) to see if I could do better with one type than the other.

My biggest challenge was entering with a Webley Junior! I found myself using my hand to smother the pistol and my second finger to pull the tigger with!

In the MPL competition, your biggest rival is only ever yourself, and I never had any interest in trying to win - only in using the competition to encourage me to actually use my airguns on a regular basis. Without the MPL I probably would not have shot my classic airguns as often as I did.