Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spring Powered Air Pistol Shooters Wanted.

where should I buy targets NSRA (Air 8) pistol 6 yards? it's probably better this way

TARGET SALES. NSRA Shop.

Quote Originally Posted by marboc View Post
    where should I buy NSRA (Air 8) pistol 6 yards blades?
    Air 8 6 yard Air Pistol Targets can be bought online from the NSRA Shop site.

https://www.nsrashop.co.uk/products/nsra-air-8-targets

"please phone the shop for smaller quantities +44 1483 485511"
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I wrote to them asking for 300 pieces, so far no one has replied. Or maybe someone wants to sell if he has too much?
    Pozdrawiam

I called, unfortunately they do not send to Poland, I still count on the sale of someone from the forum. Alternaty is a purchase on
    [IMG][/IMG]

I called, unfortunately they do not send to Poland, I still count on the sale of someone from the forum. Alternaty is a purchase on
    [IMG][/IMG]

It is really encouraging to receive some interest for the MPL postal competition from overseas airgun shooters and very nice to have received an entry from the USA and Poland.

The 10 meter ISU air pistol and air rifle targets seem to be universal world-wide and so most people will be able to find them in most countries, but the 6 yard distance is the original and classic shooting distance for airguns in the UK, and targets for this shorter distance may not be so easy to find in some other countries.

The following basic information for the 6 yard targets may be helpful when checking "locally available" comparable alternative targets that could be used when it is not possible to find or buy any of the NSRA 6 yard targets:-

The NSRA Reference Number for the 6 yard air pistol target is "Air 8".

The black area of the target measures approximately 30.5mm across its diameter and is the "7" scoring ring.

The "8" scoring ring is approximately 21.5mm across its diameter.

The "9" scoring ring is approximately 13mm across.

The "10 scoring ring is approximately 4.5mm across.

The NSRA Reference Number for the 6 yard air rifle target is "Air 7".

The black area of the target measures approximately 16mm across its diameter and it is the "7" scoring ring.

The "8" scoring ring measures approximately 10.5mm across its diameter.

The "9" scoring ring measures approximately 6mm across.

The "10" scoring "dot" is harder to measure but it is approximately 1mm across.

All the above measurements are approximate and taken on my plastic ruler - but they may be a helpful reference if trying to compare them with any locally available 6 yard targets.

I hope this helps.

Bob.

Hello, it is accurate

[IMG][/IMG]

Targets cards trening A4 3x2 wg Air8 NSRA
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pLt...w?usp=drivesdk
    Pozdrawiam
    Last edited by marboc; 09-12-2021 at 07:22 PM.

Hello, I can sign up for 6 yards. the gun is Predom-Łucznik 4.5 mm, spring.

More about him is here
    https://wiatrowkizbieracza.home.blog...-wz-1970-1974/
    Hi marboc

That link looks like you are getting some very impressive results with your Predom. I like your barrel weight too.

I still have some LP53, but no longer have any of the optional Walther barrel weights. They were quite heavy, but I can see how they can improve and steady the pistol for accurate target work.

Have you done anything else to improve your pistol?

Bob.

Bob.

Hello, the factory Archer is a hammer. Mine has the trigger lock removed. Polished maximum trigger and how. Matching barrel weight (81g). A strong spring is in the way, a suitable one is ~ 2.5J 100m / s. Another very important thing is the adjustment of the shot, each barrel likes a different one, you have to look for it. This one likes H&N KugelnMatch 0.52g or QYS Training 0.50g (Chinese, but it's great). Lighter pellets do not fly well in it, heavier ones forgive mistakes :-). You're right the Walther LP53 barrel weight is too heavy. The archer cannot be squeezed, you have to let him shoot where he wants :-) and properly set the sights. Something like an artillery grip. My English is bad. If something is wrong, write and I will try to explain. Oh, the shooter is at the end in this game :-) The Archer's trigger is now 700g.
    Regards

Hello, I am already training :fajny:
    Pozdrawiam
    https://wiatrowkizbieracza.home.blog...e&preview=true

Hello, I am already training :fajny:
    Pozdrawiam
    https://wiatrowkizbieracza.home.blog...e&preview=true
    Hi Marboc,

Thank you for showing your training and progress.

If you cannot get any of the NSRA 'Air 8' 6yd (5.5m) targets from the NSRA, I am happy to send you 100 targets to use in the MPL.

Please let me know if you would like some and they can be paid for with PayPal.

You can either send me a PM (Personal Message) through the forum system or email me at >> mplscores@yahoo.com <<

Good luck in the competitions

Paul.
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Hello, I would be happy to use the offer. Best regards

Hello, I would be happy to use the offer. Best regards
    Targets are on the way to you Sir

I hope you receive them soon !!!
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay

Very nice news. These white dials have the wrong fiber, and even a heavy grammage doesn't help them. The shots are lousy. The NSRA discs look to me to be Krüger quality, which is very good. We'll see soon

Very nice news. These white dials have the wrong fiber, and even a heavy grammage doesn't help them. The shots are lousy. The NSRA discs look to me to be Krüger quality, which is very good. We'll see soon
    Yes, the NSRA targets are good quality.

The pellets will cut clean holes for easy scoring
    ATB, Paul