Thread: Browning B725 Stock

Browning B725 Stock

Hi All

I recently started clay pigeon shooting and am thoroughly enjoying it, quite a change from target shooting, but very enjoyable. Anyway after aa few lessons I invested in my first shotgun and bought a Browning B725 and after a little while have decided the high gloss finish on the stock/fore end would be nicer as an oiled finish.

Speaking to a couple of Gunsmiths it seems I have two options:- 1. change the fore end/stock or 2. have them re-finished. I am not sure having them re-finished will give the best result so I am thinking about replacing the stock/fore end but have no idea where to start looking for a used set.

If anyone can help or suggest where to look that would be great

Thanks

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Clay Stock

Not my thing, but you are ten minutes down the road from the National Clay shooting centre on Bisley Camp, at a week end it will be packed with enthusiasts, you will surely find people there who can advise. Good cafe as well!

Best of Luck

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

i always fancied it but never got round to owning one