Thread: Advice on hw45 grips

Advice on hw45 grips

Hi guys anybody know where I can get grips for a hw45 preferably hogue or similar or anyone with skills who makes em?

Tia

I'm sure I read 1911ones fitted. Only on the early ones though if I remember right .

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....476-HW45-Grips

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    I'm sure I read 1911ones fitted. Only on the early ones though if I remember right .

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....476-HW45-Grips
    I have a set of rubber fingergrip grips on mine (can't remember if they're Hogue, Pachmayr or Uncle Mikes- all much the same) straight swap for HW 45 grips. Totally transform the pistol. Might be hard to find at the moment as a hangover from Covid. Perhaps look at US sites to see if someone will post them to you. Well worth it if you can find some.
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

hw45 grips

Quote Originally Posted by tyephillips View Post
    Hi guys anybody know where I can get grips for a hw45 preferably hogue or similar or anyone with skills who makes em?

Tia
    have a look on www.pqara.co.uk

Hogue wraparound are a good job on an HW45.
    I had trouble finding a different set of hogue grips earlier this year but an email to Brownells UK sorted them in the end, guy called Gavin , couldn't have been more helpful.
    They are not as cheap as they used to be but still well worth it, only took a couple of weeks to get them in.
    I did try Hogue Europe first but they wont ship to the UK now due to brexit, they put me in touch with Livens who are supposed to handle UK sales now but they didn't make any effort at all.

Airgunner.177 on here makes nice 45 grips

Quote Originally Posted by tyephillips View Post

Tia
    There’s a chap called Andy from Cheshire way that makes custom 45 walnut grips that are very tasty

Had some that came fitted to a previous 45 many moons ago and they were lovely.

He used to advertise back in the freeads days…… loved those days never knew what was going to pop up

Not sure if Andy is a member on here but I can pm you his details and a link if needed

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Airgunner.177 on here makes nice 45 grips
    Doh!! Yeah that’s the fella Andy from winsford cheshire

I was struggling to remember Andy’s name

Got colt 1911 pachmayr American legend grips on my early hw45.. Work fine think I bought them from the US
    Ex- Field airgun fella @ www.hprpc.co.uk