Thread: BSA number 19 tunnel foresight

edbear2 Guest

BSA number 19 tunnel foresight

I have just found a nice one of these (with the side lever for changing the rotating central blade) whilst having a sort out. Unfortunately it is complete with pivot screws etc. but the central insert is missing, If anyone has one, or could do a dimensioned sketch / loan on for me to measure, I would happily cover all costs incurred regarding postage etc.

The height from the pivot hole to the blade tip is the main dim I am missing, I can work out the thickness and hole size from what I have already.

Many thanks,

ATB, Ed

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    I have just found a nice one of these (with the side lever for changing the rotating central blade) whilst having a sort out. Unfortunately it is complete with pivot screws etc. but the central insert is missing, If anyone has one, or could do a dimensioned sketch / loan on for me to measure, I would happily cover all costs incurred regarding postage etc.

The height from the pivot hole to the blade tip is the main dim I am missing, I can work out the thickness and hole size from what I have already.

Many thanks,

ATB, Ed
    PM sent Mate