Thread: Are there any Hammerli 450 Match Rifle spares out there at all ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are there any Hammerli 450 Match Rifle spares out there at all ?

As usual, I've done something silly and put one of the Plastic Bolt Ears (or whatever they are called) ? to one side for "Safe Keeping" and the situation is exactly that as for the life of me I can't think what I've done with it and I'm annoyed with myself as whilst the rifle is in fwo (and to boot the only one I've ever seen with a Walnut stock) I don't want to risk using it as is in case the Plastic Bolt Assembly falls apart. Has anyone got a spare by any chance or possibly know where I can get a replacement ? From memory there is someone on the BBS who's up to date on these rifles, but as usual for me, I can't remember who !

Thanks in advance for any useful input that's got a chance of helping out with my dilemma,

Vic Thompson.

Just found this : http://www.pilkguns.com/wp-content/u...erlimlg450.pdf

and it's part no 95 on page 11 that I'm looking for.

Vic T
    Last edited by Vic Thompson; 22-11-2021 at 09:13 AM.

Vic

I think it was wonky donky who was the font on the 450. It looks like if you have one and it works, then fine. If you have one that wont hold air, it's a bin job

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....Rifle-Question

You could try Protek or as you have the other one, get someone with a 3D printer to copy for you.

Thanks for the suggestions Mark, much appreciated. You are right regarding the bin as I understand that they are non repairable but I'd guess that a Walnut stock and a sight set would fetch a few bob, but even so, I'd lose a lot of money on it if it packed up, fingers crossed.

Vic Thompson.