Thread: Hw45

Hw45

i have a new .22 hw45 and an as new .177, i'm going to go the full hog and have all 3 cal's, i'm enquiring about a NEW .20 silver star, as i understand the are on special order only, i've sent an email to my local RFD to see if they can obtain one.

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Just get a .20 barrel, takes minutes to change calibre.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

as above the best option

Also look out for the .25 barrel.
    Waste of time on the 45 but still nice to have the full set

Quote Originally Posted by barrel View Post
    Just get a .20 barrel, takes minutes to change calibre.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    Ah, the problem with this from the collector's point of view seems to be that the gun's markings don't match the barrel, which they all tend to want.
    I've even come across a problem where someone sold a gun on here described as a .20" but the gun was actually stamped as a .177" but had a .20" barrel fitted.

For my own use it wouldn't matter to me about the mismatch, but if I was trying to collect a set of three in all finishes it would be important.

All the best Mick

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Ah, the problem with this from the collector's point of view seems to be that the gun's markings don't match the barrel, which they all tend to want.
    I've even come across a problem where someone sold a gun on here described as a .20" but the gun was actually stamped as a .177" but had a .20" barrel fitted.

For my own use it wouldn't matter to me about the mismatch, but if I was trying to collect a set of three in all finishes it would be important.

All the best Mick
    Well I never, I dare say Weihrauch are well aware of this fact, thanks for the info.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

All the best Mick
    Yep. And a fine excuse to squeeze more little pistols into the cabinet!. Plus, if you were having a comparison session and switching between guns, no time lost switching barrels to interrupt play.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Angry .20 hw45 SILVER STAR.

All the best Mick
    well i paid a deposit on a new hw45 SILVER STAR in .20 flavour, my RFD advised me there will be a WAIT, the uk distributor thought delivery would be march /april next year

i think it will be worth the wait