Thread: Protek and Tell2 - Breech seal question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just love 'em, had a few, the one I regret selling was a rare plated one. The black one I have now came with a little leather holster. Is more accurate using darts than pellets.

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    I just love 'em, had a few, the one I regret selling was a rare plated one. The black one I have now came with a little leather holster. Is more accurate using darts than pellets.

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    Stunning. I can't help myself - it's such fun to shoot. The pellets don't deform at all on their way through a piece of paper, and seem to shoot better second time around. Cheap thrills! Will deffo get some darts next time I'm in the shop though. Mine's not in terrible nick, but someone has had a set of pliers on the barrel cap at some point... a shame! Mine launched the whole spring/barrel assembly across the room at one point, but I think I've straightened it up

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ChasP; 14-12-2021 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    I’ve got that ! Bought it at Kempton a while back. It’s had a very unsympathetic yellow synthetic breach seal glued on at some point after this picture though, which I must correct. I’m not quite sure if the grips are right for a nickel plated one either.
    Morally flawed