Thread: Help to value please?

Help to value please?

Hi guys.
    I've not been on the forum or been out shooting for some time - sadly.
    (Lots of reasons but mainly due to a career change and re-training etc. not easy at my age!)

Anyway, I'm going to move home in the New Year and I think it is time to sell my beloved air rifle collection.
    However, I have no idea of values for the rifles. I wondered if anyone might help with this please?
    If I am breaking any rules, I apologise and did not intend to. I just thought it best to ask the people who know - on here.

OK, I have the following to sell:
    Air Arms S400 Classic .177 with a left hand stock, quick fill adapter and a JSR 4-16x44 scope with mounts and custom silencer.
    (Plus spare bolt arm and TWO Ten shot adapters)
    Air Arms S300 .22 full length quick fill adapter, Vector Optics 6-24x50 parallax scope with mounts and silencer (adjustable power) with sling studs.
    Logun Solo .177 with Nikko Sterling 3-9x40 parallax scope and silencer plus two fill adapters.
    Faber 7 litre oxygen cylinder (out of test) with gauge, braided hose, and pressure dial.

All of them shoot lovely but haven't been used in a while. No pitting or rust on them.
    Am I better selling the rifles and scopes separately???

I have a couple of fleece lined camo gun bags and a foam lined hard case too.
    Other items like LED Lenser gun light with switch and mount, camo belt ammo pouch (new).
    I have 3 sets of mounts and a one piece mount.

Can anyone give me an idea of pricing the above please?
    They will be going up for sale along with various bits and bobs that I have accumulated along the way.
    Cheers guys. All the best.
    Last edited by adez; 28-11-2021 at 10:15 PM. Reason: added air cylinder
    BSA Ultra MMC .177, Gamo Coyote .177

Hi,
    Similar conundrum here with my late father's guns. One of which is a Airarms 310 . General consensus seems to be about£325 to £350
    Being a left handgun might make it little more difficult to sell ? Except for me, as I am left handed
    Might get more forthescopes , guns separate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseowl View Post
    Hi,
    Similar conundrum here with my late father's guns. One of which is a Airarms 310 . General consensus seems to be about£325 to £350
    Being a left handgun might make it little more difficult to sell ? Except for me, as I am left handed
    Might get more forthescopes , guns separate.
    Thanks mate - that is much appreciated. I think I will split the scopes and guns. Cheers pal.
    BSA Ultra MMC .177, Gamo Coyote .177