Thread: snowpeake

snowpeake

is this gun any better then the p15,and do the company do spares for it or not as i know they did not for the p15

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    is this gun any better then the p15,and do the company do spares for it or not as i know they did not for the p15
    Its the same guns

never i thought they were different guns,well that answers that question

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    never i thought they were different guns,well that answers that question
    Yes mate for some reason some are marked up artemis and others snowpeak a lad had two p15s each one the same just a different name on it he also had one of the first pp750 pistols marked up as artemis the box was black and yellow with a picture on it when mine came the box was plane and just had snowpeak pp750 on it but guns are identical when put side but side --not sure if its something to do with imports and genuine uk ones???

thanks for that seems a bit funny same gun jut re named,the p15 i had was lovely but like i say i bought it second hand and mark dempsey had done a lot of work on it and fitted his own shroude

SMK dont offer parts ( Im sure they want it thrown away) Ive tried many times without success, I did once get a parts list from snowpeak direct and a p15 in part form less stock and barrel as they could not post those direct to customers and it was just under $80

How much profit in those then

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

its a shame they dont sell the parts

Guns with no spares availability ? Shocking. Best to stick with the main brands.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

I have had spares from SMK.
    I had to order through my RFD.
    I did have contact with a helpful person at SMK to identify the part, then ordered through my local shop.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

i think a lot more would sell if people could get spare parts

Must admit without spares or support it puts me off a hell of a lot of manufactures not just the snob in me snubbing the budget end of the market as Ive had some nice budget surprises over the years it just makes me think that those manufactures couldn’t give a monkeys about the end user.

It’s not just the Far East cheap end either anything more exotic or from far Eastern Europe costing a kidney also concerns me especially with trying to import any spares in the current climate.

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Must admit without spares or support it puts me off a hell of a lot of manufactures not just the snob in me snubbing the budget end of the market as Ive had some nice budget surprises over the years it just makes me think that those manufactures couldn’t give a monkeys about the end user.

It’s not just the Far East cheap end either anything more exotic or from far Eastern Europe costing a kidney also concerns me especially with trying to import any spares in the current climate.
    I think the problem is with the importer...
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony.T View Post
    I think the problem is with the importer...
    Regards importers, I have heard and seen Edguns message

https://youtu.be/qv0ngtu-g6M

its a shame as the p15 i owned was a nice gun