Thread: pro sport price

pro sport price

hi new to forum, just joined, posted hello in introduction
    always loved the pro sport returning to the sport after a long break kids etc, i was 30 last time i owned any guns now 46, im a leftie and was shocked at the price of a left hand walnut stocked pro sport, £829 right hand £659 just dont see whats in it for the price hike saying the action is still right hand, considering a used right hand and some sanding lol

That is an outrageous price right enuff.. the difference is ridiculous. Surely it would be easily enough done to manufacture it as ambidextrous at no additional cost. The top of the cheek piece on a Pro-Sport and a TX-200 is annoyingly and unnecessarily sharp. I’ve been thinking of sanding it or maybe making a padded mitt to pull over the entire butt.

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    I'm guessing its cheaper to buy 100 stocks than 10.
    Master Debater

Air arms quote the price of a walnut prosport as right hand £829, left hand £899.

If you can get a new prosport for £659, seems like a bargin. You can always get a stock from custom stocks.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    Air arms quote the price of a walnut prosport as right hand £829, left hand £899.

If you can get a new prosport for £659, seems like a bargin. You can always get a stock from custom stocks.
    certain shops on guntrader cheapest i found was used 2020 model walnut at that price ,new some around 780 one shop new 829 then add for left 100 not a chance air arms awlays more expensive

Air arms prices have gone up recently.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Air arms prices have gone up recently.
    And they will continue to go up aswell
    BSA SUPERSPORT V-mach .22
    RAW hm1000x 177
    Steyr challenge hft 177 SYWELL FT CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by walkaboutmick View Post
    hi new to forum, just joined, posted hello in introduction
    always loved the pro sport returning to the sport after a long break kids etc, i was 30 last time i owned any guns now 46, im a leftie and was shocked at the price of a left hand walnut stocked pro sport, £829 right hand £659 just dont see whats in it for the price hike saying the action is still right hand, considering a used right hand and some sanding lol

Are you comparing a l/h walnut with a r/h beech price? When I look on my local dealers website there is only about £60 in it.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

as has been said air arms prices have went mad

Yes the price is outrageous, I believe it was £150 increase due to shipping costs. Now one can only assume that by the shipping costs their talking about the stocks and possibly a couple of other components. After all it's supposed to be a British company made in England.
    It seems everything is rising in price lately, pellets ect that's if your able to get hold of the brand of pellets your rifle prefers.