Thread: Pcp air tank filling & testing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strimmer View Post
    I agree. Its actually very hard where I am to just get one filled.
    The guy I'm reluctant to go to in yeovil is now charging £10 to refill a 3ltr bottle, I'd hate to imagine what he'd want to charge for a retest (if he would do it). It's only been filled 3 times, as I've always used a pump, but had the bottle as back up if I was either in a rush or feeling ill.
    You've got best fittings in Gillingham, they do fills, but not testing. You have to phone first. Rog

Quote Originally Posted by Rog5 View Post
    You've got best fittings in Gillingham, they do fills, but not testing. You have to phone first. Rog
    You sure? I mot my bike next door and never seen the kit inside when I've had a chat
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

Quote Originally Posted by Strimmer View Post
    You sure? I mot my bike next door and never seen the kit inside when I've had a chat
    Yep, I shoot at Mendip shooting ground (they do fills as well ) chap I know lives in Frome, gets his filled at best fittings, you have to phone to book a time 01747312672. Rog

Quote Originally Posted by Rog5 View Post
    Yep, I shoot at Mendip shooting ground (they do fills as well ) chap I know lives in Frome, gets his filled at best fittings, you have to phone to book a time 01747312672. Rog
    Your a star 👍 I'll give em a buzz.
    I pop up Mendip every now and again, just to browse the selection with avalon, that's good to know as well
    Super soaker 3000 (water), nerf fang (foam), noisy cricket (energy), m41a pulse rifle (10x24), Gat gun (.177)

I use a fire extinguisher company
    https://www.thamesidefire.co.uk/
    Just coincidence that I use a similar name to them.
    Test is on the premises & they fill bottles. Have been using them for around 15 years.
    So do a search for local fire fighting type company