Thread: Looking for my old hw95

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Hope you find it mate but I’ll keep an eye open for a pre stamp version for you.
    ‘The 95 that came home for Christmas’, sounds like one of these films Sarah watches on Christmas24
    Ha ha yes a Christmas reunion ,) what would make it is if my old 95 is in cupboard with Paul's mach 1 .)

Yes Mach 1 no 11. It was the last but one to be made. Yes they don didn't run in serial number order. Last seen in 1997 heading south and I posted it PF48 oh can you imagine posting that now. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by prosport.177 View Post
    Trying to track down my old hw95 .22 rifle.
    It was sold back about 8 or so years ago serial number
    1401932. I can't remember if serial number was on cylinder or stamped into barrel.
    Barrel was shortened and a mod fitted before I owned it. It had a Dave hall spring and guides, piston was buttoned also, could have been done by Dave hall, aka Bonnie and Clyde.

Anybody know where my old hw95 is ?
    Hope you find it buddy

Sometimes the stars align, I’ve had a fair few come back to me and some of them more than once……

I did once try and track down a rifle I really wanted to get back but it must have changed hands about 6 times then finally tracked down the previous last owner who told me sadly got butchered with its current owner so I didn’t want it back anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Yes Mach 1 no 11. It was the last but one to be made. Yes they don didn't run in serial number order. Last seen in 1997 heading south and I posted it PF48 oh can you imagine posting that now. Mach 1.5
    Crikey Paul, I panic posting anything over £100 and that’s with 5 rolls of bubble wrap and multiple layers of cardboard

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Hope you find it buddy

Sometimes the stars align, I’ve had a fair few come back to me and some of them more than once……

I did once try and track down a rifle I really wanted to get back but it must have changed hands about 6 times then finally tracked down the previous last owner who told me sadly got butchered with its current owner so I didn’t want it back anyway

Crikey Paul, I panic posting anything over £100 and that’s with 5 rolls of bubble wrap and multiple layers of cardboard
    Thank you for the encouragement. I hope it surfaces here as I am sure it was sold to someone on the forum and if memory serves me right it went as action only n the end.
    For the life of me I just can not remember to who.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Hope you find it buddy

I bet the little 30 that went for a swim doesn't come back, Nick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I bet the little 30 that went for a swim doesn't come back, Nick.
    And I don’t want it back either Tone

I’m happy the 30STL came back for a 3rd time though

There are quite a few Weihrauch groups on face book might be worth a try on there as well

Thankyou ,)

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    If I find it Paul do you want me parcel force it back to you