Thread: MPL Winter / Spring 2022 Scores

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    the first place on the list obliges. I thought that there would be more activity in these competitions 🙃

Quote Originally Posted by marboc View Post
    the first place on the list obliges. I thought that there would be more activity in these competitions 🙃
    Yes, it would be nice to see more people taking part in competitions.

Airgun target shooting does not seem to be as popular as it was in this area, compared with some years ago

Only about 10 people at my club shoot airguns out of 60+ members
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

I have different equipment and wanted to put something in each category. With such a low attendance, I lack motivation. Regards

Unfortunate circumstances and illness have prevented me taking part in the MPL Competition as much as I would have liked this year, and many others that I know have also been either directly or indirectly affected by Covid or the aftermath of Covid.

Let's hope for a better second half to this year and for a better response for the next half year competition that starts NOW.

Thank you to those that have taken part during these difficult times.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Scores updated 04.07.2022

Some more scores added today and I've finished my 10m Open comps cards......must try harder

Just the 6yds comps to finish off........

Thanks to all who have taken part in the MPL comps, and thanks to Bob for posting rules and information for the next set of comps for July to December 2022
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by marboc View Post
    I have different equipment and wanted to put something in each category. With such a low attendance, I lack motivation. Regards
    Its been a rough year for many us - give it another go this season - we hope things will get better for us all .
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.