Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
I just shot my January round for the 10 metre Supported Air Rifle - the first time I have used my Walther LG300XT Anatomic for this discipline.

This Anatomic was my first ever PCP match rifle that had been sold to a fellow club member some years ago, but it came back to me during the lockdown and I wanted to see how it would work as a SAR.

My previous Feinwerkbau P70 match rifle (now sold) had been well "sorted" for SARS shooting and I felt very comfortable with it, but the only thing I have done to the Anatomic to make it suitable for SAR shooting is to add a metal extension rail to the accessory groove on the underside of the stock to rest on the hard 50mm round support bar.

The SARS rest has to be a hard round bar of no more than 50mm dia. and the contact point with the rifle has to be a hard tangent point only so the interface between the rifle and the rest is minimal - and very slippery!

I am pleased with my first effort with the Anatomic and hope to get more "at home" with it during the season.
Good shooting Bob

I see a '50' on your last target, would you like to show it to us