Thread: How do!?

How do!?

Greetings from the north west! New to the bbs but not new to shooting by any means.
    Heard good things about the forum so looking forward to getting to know people and sharing some knowledge/stories etc.
    All the best!
    Rusty

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Barrel View Post
    Greetings from the north west! New to the bbs but not new to shooting by any means.
    Heard good things about the forum so looking forward to getting to know people and sharing some knowledge/stories etc.
    All the best!
    Rusty
    Hello mate I noticed you said you know a few folk from my neck of the woods. I'm new myself here mate still trying to navigate through the forum. It seems a good place though and any talk about airguns is always welcomed

Quote Originally Posted by Steve barry View Post
    Hello mate I noticed you said you know a few folk from my neck of the woods. I'm new myself here mate still trying to navigate through the forum. It seems a good place though and any talk about airguns is always welcomed
    Yeah got a couple of mates in the Rossendale area. Nice area for sure.
    Haha I'm with you there, not the easiest forum to navigate if I'm honest, seems a little quiet?

welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Barrel View Post
    Yeah got a couple of mates in the Rossendale area. Nice area for sure.
    Haha I'm with you there, not the easiest forum to navigate if I'm honest, seems a little quiet?
    I don't know about quite it's just hard working my way through using my phone. Maybe I need to invest in a laptop or tablet and it would be easier?