Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diopter sight eye cup

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Cartmell View Post
    I'd be wanting enough coin to cover the cost of a replacement one from one of the links I showed previously.
    Sounds fair enough. I'll message you when I'm home from work.
    Thanks.
    Old German target rifles and even older BSA's

Quote Originally Posted by Graemevw View Post
    Thanks, I'll find a decent picture and get back to you.
    I e.mailed diana about some other bits too, just in case, so will be interesting to see what they say. If anything.
    No problem - I will leave it with you.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graemevw View Post
    I e.mailed diana about some other bits too, just in case, so will be interesting to see what they say. If anything.
    You'll b lucky to get any thing useful from them. The original company, Mayer and Gramelspacher that made the 75 closed down some time ago, they initially lost the Diana name to Milbro as war reparations, why they were sold in the UK as Original, but got it back when Milbro went bust, I think around 1980 ish. Mayer and Gramelspacher traded on for few more years and developed some newer match rifles, but they were sold some time ago to a German company who just use the Diana name on plinking guns.

If you google Mayer and Gramelspacher, they come up on wikipedia with the history.
    Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    You'll b lucky to get any thing useful from them. The original company, Mayer and Gramelspacher that made the 75 closed down some time ago, they initially lost the Diana name to Milbro as war reparations, why they were sold in the UK as Original, but got it back when Milbro went bust, I think around 1980 ish. Mayer and Gramelspacher traded on for few more years and developed some newer match rifles, but they were sold some time ago to a German company who just use the Diana name on plinking guns.

If you google Mayer and Gramelspacher, they come up on wikipedia with the history.
    Have Fun
    Robin
    To be honest, I don't even expect a reply, let alone any good news!
    But they had a contact page so thought I may as well.

Just a follow up on this for the kind folk who offered me eye cups.
    I bought a second rifle (an lgr) that had an eye cup, and now I've had chance to try sights with and without an eye cup, I think I prefer without anyway.
    I can see why people just took them off.

What is their intended purpose anyway?