Thread: Remember it's the Little Things......

Thumbs up Remember it's the Little Things......

......Like a quiet empty indoor range, a few decent targets, or a full tank of heating oil (it was -9degC here this morning).

Hope everyone on the other side of the pond (and this side) has a safe and happy holiday.

Peterborough Sportsman's Club (Dublin, NH USA) - "Pellet Night" Wednesday evenings 5-8pm.

Little bit colder than it is here !, mine is indoors, i store my machinery in there but have 10m to shoot in, no heating though !

Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Agt. Smith View Post
    ......Like a quiet empty indoor range, a few decent targets, or a full tank of heating oil (it was -9degC here this morning).

Hope everyone on the other side of the pond (and this side) has a safe and happy holiday.

We've always got plenty of targets but a cold range really doesn't help your shooting ......

Luckily we can heat the firing points up and retreat to a heated club room with refreshment facilities if the range is too cold

The temp here is peaking at 14degC here today, so it's comfortable wearing shorts and t-shirt

Have a great New Year and Good Shooting
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Thumbs up Cold !

Just to clarify, the indoor range here is split into two sections: The target area, beyond the 7 station doors is not heated, but the common area (on this side of the 7 doors) is heated.

It's not all that bad, but easy to complain about. As long as folks close the station doors after they shoot - it's manageable.

Anyway, hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year. Big Covid stuff going on over here so everyone take care.
    Peterborough Sportsman's Club (Dublin, NH USA) - "Pellet Night" Wednesday evenings 5-8pm.

Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    Little bit colder than it is here !, mine is indoors, i store my machinery in there but have 10m to shoot in, no heating though !

Merry Christmas
    I do the same, only mine is 25m and I can sit right next to the log burner to shoot, with the kettle in the office ten feet away

What kind of machinery do you run?
    And day by day and dauntingly, Our anger does increase. While you ruin us through ignorance,
    How can we keep our peace?